- Date: –
- Venue: Seminar Room 1, Tingkat 1, Menara MITI
Iran ASEAN Business Council (IABC) in collaboration with Halal Industry Development Corporation (HDC) organizing a Business Forum on Halal Business Opportunities in Iran: Cosmetics, Personal Care and FMCG Products. Hosted by the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI), the Forum aims at channeling information on opportunities within the Halal industry and to attract potential Halal trading partners with Iran within ASEAN community.
The event program:
- Welcoming remarks By H.E. Mdm Marzieh Afkham Ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Iran to Malaysia
- Keynote Address By Y.B. Datuk Ahmad Maslan Deputy Minister(I) of Ministry of International Trade and Industry, Malaysia
- Presentation 1: “Doing Business In Iran” By Dr. Esmaeil Tekyehsadat First Counselor of Iran Embassy on potential areas of cooperation between ASEAN and Iranian economic actors.
- Presentation 2 Part 1: “Introduction to the IRAN-ASEAN Business Council (IABC)” By Dato’ Afshin Forouzani Chairman of IRAN-ASEAN Business Council (IABC)
- Presentation 2 Part 2: “Potential of Halal Market in Iran and its neighboring countries” By Mr Hooman Anvarian Vice-President of IRAN-ASEAN Business Council (IABC)
- Panelist Session: “Facilitating Malaysian Companies For Iran Market”
- Presentation 3: “Sharing Business Experience In Iran”
- Business Networking Lunch
The event, officiated by the Deputy Minister of International Trade and Industry Y.B. Datuk Haji Ahmad Haji Maslan is part of HDC’s continuous efforts to promote and facilitate Malaysian halal companies to enhance halal market reach and strengthen networking with potential business partners internationally.