- Date: –
- Venue: IABC HEADQUARTER, No. 6 (Lot 232), Lorong Cinta Alam F, Country Height
IRAN ASEAN BUSINESS COUNCIL INITIATIVES stands for non‐political, non‐racial & nonreligious theme to suit our current era of a globalized world and nation, with a specific aim to promote trades between two countries, namely Iran & Malaysia, gradually expanded to the ASEAN region through better understanding of one another countries’ culture, customs and business practices.
The event highlights:
- Welcoming remarks by Mr. Hanns Sim Chairman of IABC
- Remarks by Mr. Mahdi Sadat President of IABC
- Keynote Address by H.E. Mdm Marzieh Afkham Ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Iran to Malaysia
- Presentation by Dr. Esmaeil Tekyehsadat First Counselor of Iran Embassy on “Exploring trade opportunities in Iran through better knowledge, understanding and accurately reliable information”.
- Business Networking session
For a better understanding of Iran in terms of its potential key industries, trade opportunities, business culture, trade policies, customs, etc.; we are deeply honored to have the presence of the first lady ambassador since revolution, Hers Excellency Madam Marzieh Afkham from the Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Iran, to officiate this important trade talk. In addition, we are also equally honored to be able to invite Dr. Esmaeil Tekyeh Sadat, The First Counselor Economic of the Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Iran to present the trade talk entitled “Exploring trade opportunities in Iran through better knowledge, understanding and accurately reliable information”,
specifically pertaining to few key industries like the oil & gas, energy & tourism.