- Date: –
- Venue: Dewan Perdana, Level 6, West Wing, Menara MATRADE
IRAN-ASEAN Business Council in collaboration with the Embassy of The Islamic Republic of Iran, MATRADE and MICCI will be organizing a Seminar On Malaysia – Iran Business Opportunities: Challenges & Way Forward.
The event program:
- Welcome Remarks by Mr. Gholam Hossein Shafei
- Remarks by Datuk Wira Jalilah Baba Chairman of IABC & President of MICCI.
- Opening Remarks by Dato’ Dzulkifli Mahmud CEO of MATRADE.
- Panel Discussion 1: Opportunities in Iran: Oil & Gas, Agribusiness, Manufacturing, Halal, Energy and Tourism
- Panel Discussion 2: Facilitating business with Iran: Banking, Business Law and E-Commerce
The seminar aims to promote and share insights on the array of business opportunities available in Iran arising from the lifting of economic sanctions since January 2016.